By using the purifycss.online and webperftools.com (“Service”), or any services of Peter Bagi Web-Entwicklung e.K. (“WebPerfTools”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
WebPerfTools reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: www.webperftools.com/terms-of-services
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While WebPerfTools prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that WebPerfTools cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. WebPerfTools cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Customers may access their WebPerfTools account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses WebPerfTools, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that WebPerfTools shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if WebPerfTools has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to WebPerfTools via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. WebPerfTools, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. WebPerfTools will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- WebPerfTools reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- All plans must enter a valid credit card or a PayPal account. Your account will be charged only after the trial period has expired, and you have not cancelled.
- An upgrade from the trial plan to any paying plan will immediately bill you.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- Displayed prices are for monthly subscriptions, paid in full at the time of purchase. Prices do not include applicable taxes, which are determined according to your billing address. The final price can be seen on the purchase page, before payment is completed.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. WebPerfTools does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Change account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen and deleting selected account.
- All of your Content will be deleted from the Service within 3 months after cancellation. This information can not be recovered once the Content is deleted.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- WebPerfTools, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other WebPerfTools service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. WebPerfTools reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- WebPerfTools reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the WebPerfTools Site (webperftools.com) or the Service itself.
- WebPerfTools shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- WebPerfTools does not pre-screen Content, but WebPerfTools and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that WebPerfTools uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, WebPerfTools, or any other WebPerfTools service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by WebPerfTools.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any WebPerfTools customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred and involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 500 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by WebPerfTools) of other WebPerfTools customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- WebPerfTools does not warrant that
(i) the service will meet your specific requirements,
(ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
(iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
(v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that WebPerfTools shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if WebPerfTools has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
(i) the use or the inability to use the service;
(ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
(iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
(v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of WebPerfTools to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and WebPerfTools and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and WebPerfTools (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Jurisdiction and Place of Performance
- This contract and the legal relationship between the parties to the contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- The agreed place of legal jurisdiction and place of performance for all claims arising out of the business relationship with fully qualified businesspersons is Karlsruhe Germany.